Hey Honey! We know your skin isn’t “one size fits all”, so your skin care products shouldn’t be either. No matter if you have acne prone/oily skin, dry skin, redness sensitivity, or are looking for something anti-aging, we have the perfect product to match your needs!
Unsure of what skin type you have? Follow these four easy steps to find out.
1. Notice the texture of your skin.
- Combination skin will feel oily in the T-zone and dry everywhere else.
- Sensitive skin will feel itchy or dry and often stings.
- Normal skin feels balanced a majority of the time.
- Oily skin will feel greasy or appear shiny.
- Dry skin can feel tight and dry and may flake.
2. Pay attention to your pores.
- Combination skin will often have large, clogged pores by the nose but small unclogged pores everywhere else.
- Sensitive skin often has normal to large pores depending on the skincare products used.
- Normal skin will have unnoticeable pores.
- Oily skin will have large pores.
- Dry skin often has small, tight pores.
3. How does your skin feeling after washing?
- Combination skin will feel refreshed around nose, but tight around cheeks.
- Sensitive skin may feel dry after washing and certain cleansers may trigger irritation.
- Normal skin will feel clean and only needs moisturizer if they choose.
- Oily skin will feel clean temporarily, but oil will return shortly.
- Dry skin usually feels more dry after cleansing.
4. How often do you need moisturizer?
- Combination skin only feels the need to use moisturizer on certain areas of the skin.
- Sensitive skin struggles to find moisturizer that doesn’t irritate the skin.
- Normal skin won’t need much moisturizer.
- Oily skin won’t need much moisturizer because it will make it oilier.
- Dry skin requires multiple applications of moisturizer throughout the day.
Now that you’ve determined your skin type, it’s time to find the Hey Honey products that will meet your skincare needs and are perfect for you!