Hey Honey! Winter is just around the corner, and with cold weather comes the dreaded cold and flu season. As a busy mom and businesswoman, neither my family nor I can afford to lose time to sick days, so it is key we stay healthy as the temperature drops. They say a playground is like a petri dish of germs!
I’ll let you in on a little trick that has not only been a lifesaver for my skin, but also for my immune system. Bee propolis a.k.a “nature’s best-kept secret from the bee-hive”.
What exactly is bee pro-polis (Latin: before the city)? It is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, honey, and bee enzymes. In the hive, it is used to both seal and protect the bee larva (baby bee) chambers as well as function as a natural disinfectant against bacteria. Using bee propolis in skin care products provides a similar defense for our skin.
So, you can only imagine the benefits to one’s immune system! Propolis comes in many useful forms:
- Propolis Spray – provides relief for throat pain
- Propolis Candy – acts as a soothing lozenge for sore throats and coughs
- Propolis Drops – mixes in water and gives your immune system a pick-me-up
And now that people are finally discovering the wonders of this ancient remedy, propolis, in all its forms, can be found anywhere from your nearest natural grocery store to Amazon.
That’s my winter tip, what’s yours? If you’ve tried Propolis comment your experience below!
Co-Founder & CEO
Hey Honey Propolis Products:
- Don’t Miss a Spot Propolis Cleansing Foam
- Relax! Propolis & Honey Soothing Cream
- 911 Pro Gel Multi-Purpose Propolis Serum
- Come Clean Propolis & Mineral Facial Scrub
- Hands On Honey & Propolis Hand Cream
- Walk the Walk Propolis Foot Cream
- Bésame Mucho Shea Butter and Propolis Lip Balm
- I Peel Good Biomimetic Honey Peel Cream
- Uncover Detoxifying Mud Mask
(Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, and this is not a substitute for medicine, just a few tips that work for me and my family.)