Hey honey, as the leaves start to fall and the weather cools down, your skin is vulnerable to these changes in the environment. The air gets dryer, dehydrating the skin and increasing the appearance of fine lines. The weather gets colder and windy which can be harsh on your skin, especially the delicate areas on your face.
Using the same skincare routine you use in the summer or spring, isn’t going to cut it, each season can benefit from slight modifications. Here are a few changes you can make to your skincare routine this season!
- Cleanser – People are more prone to sweating in the summer, therefore a more clarifying cleanser is called for. Fall and winter skin can benefit from a milder cleanser. Try our Don’t Miss a Spot Fresh Honey Cleansing Foam for a silky, gentle, daily cleansing foam.
- Moisturizer – Cold air, wind, heaters, and dry air all call for a more deeply penetrating moisturizer than summer. The delicate skin around your eyes also suffers from the elements. Keep your face and eyes hydrated with our Relax Propolis & Honey Soothing Cream which is designed to hydrate, repair and comfort rough, unbalanced and flaking skin. And our Open Your Eyes Eye Contour Lifting Fluid that reduces puffiness, provides hydration, tightens the skin, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines.
- Exfoliate – Skin naturally creates less oil this time of year, that and a combination of the elements can leave dull patches. Make sure to exfoliate regularly to brighten your skin and remove any remainders of summer sun damage. We suggest exfoliating 1-3 times a week depending on your skin’s sensitivity and needs. The strength of our Come Clean Propolis & Minerals Facial Scrub can be adjusted by adding more or less water and leaves skin clearer, smoother, and brighter.
- Face Masks – Sometimes moisturizing regularly is not enough in these dry months, a hydrating face mask may be the added step your skin needs to get that extra moisture back and reduce the appearance of fine lines and dryness. Our Show Your Glow Collodial Gold and Honey Beauty Mask is made to smooth, firm, and hydrate your skin.
- Hydrate – Because the weather is so dehydrating this time of year, drinking water throughout the day is essential for the health of your skin! Sometimes our skin needs more than just fluids, serums are a great way to add in that extra hydration you don’t get from water alone. Our Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum is a light moisturizing serum that doubles as an under-makeup primer, perfect to put on before your moisturizer.
Honey, remember that everyone’s skincare needs vary, it is important to take note to how your skin reacts to changes in the weather and adjust your routine accordingly!
Try our duets this season!